Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Part 1 of Dustins Wife

Pt. 1: Vicki Cheats

Dustin was the biggest asshole that ever worked in the shop. He was always trying to kiss up to the shop foreman, Andy. He was the worst worker but he walked around like he was king shit. Telling everyone what they were doing wrong about the job and in their personal life.

\Hey Mikester.\ Mike hated when he called him that. \You know what you shoulda done with your wife? Keep her on her guard. Keep questioning her about where she\'s going, who she\'s seeing. You gotta be the boss with women. If she knew you\'d beat the crap outta her, maybe she wouldn\'t have run off. Yep. Control, thats the key.\

Mike\'s wife left him a couple years ago and it was still a sore spot. Now this dick was picking at that sore.

\Like you fucking know, peckerhead.\

\Heyyy. Don\'t get mad at me cause she left. I got my wife on a short leash. She so much as looks at another guy, I give her a slap on the ass so hard it makes her eyes tear up. He slapped his hand down on the lunch table. \Don\'t even think it, bitch. I say. That pulls her right back in line. She knows I\'ll beat her like a drum if she fools around and then leave her with no money.\

Mike smiled thinking that this scrawny fuck couldn\'t beat up a turd. His wife must be some scared mousey little thing.

\What the fuck\'s going on in here?\ Andy heard the noise and thought there was trouble.

\Oh nutting boss.\ Dustin whimpered and ran back to the work area.

\You okay?\ Andy asked after Dustin was gone. \I don\'t have to worry about you putting a hammer in his skull, do I?\ He asked, smiling.

\No.\ Mike laughed. \I\'d like to, but I won\'t. He was just giving me advice on how to handle women.\

\Him? Women? He don\'t know shit about womem.\ Andy sat down and lit a smoke. They were friends. Went fishing together a couple times a month. Went to each others for bar-b-ques. His wife had died a while back and he was still single. Mike asked him once why he never remarried.

\Cause I don\'t trust em. I trusted my wife. I know she never cheated, she wasn\'t the type. But the women I\'ve met since she died, man oh man, cock hungry whores most of them. I have screwed more married women in the past five years. It\'s gotten to the point I can tell if a woman is a cheater just by looking at her. And you\'d be surprised how many there are.\

\Dustin said control is the answer. His wife is under control.\ Mike said

\What? Bullshit. You ever met his wife?\ Andy\'s face lit up when he talked about her. Mike shook his head.

\A goddess. It\'s hard to believe a dick like him could have such a good looking wife. She\'s in her early 30\'s, I\'d guess. Beautiful face, tits out to here and an ass made for fucking. But he treats her like crap. Maybe it\'s because he knows he\'s a 4 and she\'s a 14.\ He licked his lips.

\Really?\

\Oh yeah. Primo grade \'A\' pussy there. I was over at his place one Sunday, he was trying to suck up and get more money. We went out back and she was there sunbathing in the back yard. He screamed at her to get her ass in the house and put some clothes on. She ran scared into the house but not so fast that I couldn\'t see them big tits jiggling and that sweet ass. Oh man that ass. I could fuck that for a week straight.\

He stopped and stared off into space for a moment. \Funny thing.\ He looked at Mike again.

\Dustin had his back to her and just as she got to the sliding door, she stopped and smiled at me. Not a scared or embarassed smile. But the kind of smile that gets your dick hard. She tossed her hair back and went inside. Didn\'t see her again the rest of the day.\

\Okay, Mr. I can tell by looking, is she cheating?\ Mike laughed.

\If she ain\'t, she\'s going to.\ He said, seriously. \And I would love to be there when she does. Umm, umm, ummm.\

His assessment gave Mike an idea. \I think I might know a way we can make that happen, if you\'re game. If he really is as jealous and controlling as he claims, we\'ll either both get some pussy or both go to jail.\

\Count me in.\ He said and shook Mike\'s hand. \Now get your ass back to work.\

Mike knew they were looking for a swing shift boss and Dustin would be chomping at the bit to get get the job. He talked to Andy and after he heard the plan, Andy said he would tell Dustin that he was thinking of him for the position. It was Andy\'s birthday in a couple days and the plan was to not invite Dustin to a party, while dropping hints that Andy wanted to talk about the job.

\Me and a couple other guys and their wives are taking him to Clint\'s for a birthday party. Nothing special.\

\Clint\'s? How come I wasn\'t invited?\

\We didn\'t think you and your wife went for hanging out with the guys.\

\My wife don\'t go much for social functions. She\'s a stay at home type. But I can be there. I never been to Clint\'s. Where is it?\

Mike figured he\'d say that. A guy as jealous as him would want to keep the wife at home. \Great. Then I won\'t be the only guy going stag.\

\Right.\ He said. \The other guys are bringing their wives?\

\Yeah. You know Andy has a thing about family since his wife died. He may notice that you and I are the only ones without wives but I got an excuse. That\'s why I figure I ain\'t getting too many promotions, being single and all. But it\'s all good. I make enough for me.\ Mike left him there, thinking.

About 20 minutes later he asked what time and where Clint\'s was. Mike told him 8:30 that would get him there 30 minutes after the others. Then he asked if it was dress up or could they come casual. They? Good.

Andy almost busted a gut when Mike told him about the expression on Dustin\'s face when he said the promotion thing.

\I don\'t give a fuck about family. Hell I don\'t care if a guy has two wives, a mistress and is banging his sister on the side if he can do the job.\ Andy stood up and grabbed his coat . \Let\'s get to Clint\'s and see if your plan worked. To pussy.\ He said, finishing his beer.

\To married pussy.\ Mike said and followed him.

Clint\'s is more a tavern than a resturant. Low lights, pool tables, some food and tables and it\'s loud. The tables near the wall were the darkest. There was one booth in this little alcove that was called the jerk off table because it was so dark you could get a hand job or even a blow job there and no one could see. Andy said he had gotten blown by a boss\'s wife in that booth.

When they got there the stage was set. None of the guys had brought their wives. Clockwise, the seating was Andy in a chair at the end, then Mike and Joe in the booth with two empty spaces at the far end. Dave, Jim and Chris were in the outside chairs. When Mike turned to talk to Andy, he couldn\'t see the far end of the booth. \'This just might work.\' he thought.

Mike saw Dustin at the door. He HAD brought his wife and Andy was right, she was a stunner. He wondered how a peckerhead like him got a sex pot like her. They walked over. It\'s showtime.

\Hey guys, Happy birthday Andy.\ He set a gift on the table.

\Thanks.\ Andy said. \Grab a seat.\ He pointed to the far end.

\Aren\'t you going to indroduce me?\ His wife asked when Dustin started to move.

\Oh yeah. Guys this is my wife, Vicki.\

\Hi.\

\Hi Vicki.\ Everyone called out.

Dustin leaned in to whisper to Mike. \I thought you said there were going to be other wives here.\

He shrugged his shoulders. \There were supposed to be.\

\And you said 8:30.\

Andy heard that and said. \How come you are late? I can\'t stand it when people are late. Reflection of their work ethic.\

Man, he was good. Get Dustin paranoid so he will be sure to try and defend himself and leave the lovely Vicki at the mercy of who ever was sitting beside her. Which was going to be Mike. Dustin wasn\'t happy as he went around the table and sat next to Joe.

Vicki wasn\'t really beautiful but cute. Jet black hair almost shoulder length, pert little nose, nice cheeks, big eyes and thick lips. More Courtney Cox than Julia Roberts. But the body. That was something else. Like Pamela Anderson, her first set of fake tits not the second. Vicki\'s tits were full and round like oversized cantaloupes and walking away she showed two perfect asscheeks that seemed to form a heart. She was only about 5\'5\ but she made the most of it. There was a wiggle in her walk that belied the frumpy housewife image.

Andy and Mike were laughing and joking just waiting for Dustin to make his move. It took about 15 minutes and a couple beers and he asked Joe if he could sit there.

\Fuck off.\ Joe said.

He then squeezed past his wife and asked Chris if he could take his seat. Chris looked at the space beside Vicki and started to get up. This could go south real fast.

\Take my seat, Dustin.\ Mike said, getting up. \I know you got stuff you want to talk to Andy about.\

\Thanks Mikester.\

Mike was having second thoughts about trapping the unsuspecting woman but when he called him that, they left. \I\'ll go stand at the bar.\

\Bullshit.\ Andy said. \Go sit down there by Vicki. She won\'t bite.\ He looked at Dustin. \Will she?\ He shook his head no. \Hey Vicki.\ Andy shouted, pretending to be drunker than he was. \I\'m sending Mike down there. Don\'t bite him.\ He laughed.

They figured if the boss told him to sit by the woman, then Dustin couldn\'t protest. He didn\'t look happy but didn\'t say a word. Mike went to the end and she stood up so he could sit by Joe. It was so loud Mike had to lean in to introduced himself. She shook his hand and he watched her tits jiggle. Soft skin. In a little while that hand would be on his cock.

\So what do you do?\ Mike threw out to guage her mood.

\I\'m a housewife.\ She said smiling. She looked at him for a sec but then went back to staring at her husband.

\Kinda rude of him to just leave a sexy lady on her own.\

\What?\ That got her attention. \No. It\'s alright. He needs to talk about his promotion.\

\If I had a wife as pretty as you I wouldn\'t leave her sitting by herself.\

\Some wives can be trusted on their own.\ She shot back.

Mike thought that was a dig about his own situation and now was even more determined to get the snooty bitch on her knees. She smiled at him. She was working on her second beer. Andy ordered a couple pitchers and one was pushed to the end of the table. Mike poured a beer and settled back.

\So he leaves you alone a lot?\

\Not often. Besides, I\'m not alone, there\'s a lot of people here and if I scream because your hand is on my knee, those people will hear me. Including my husband.\ She pushed his hand away and raised her glass to drink.

\Was that your knee? I thought it was mine.\

Mike had never actually seen anyone do a spit take until now. She spit beer across the table and looked at him, giggling. Mike looked over and saw that Dustin hadn\'t even noticed her actions.

\Does that work?\ She asked when she recovered.

\Only on women with pink nipples.\ Mike said.

\Not this time.\ She said.

A look of surprise crossed her face and her eyes got real big when she realized what she had just admitted. She downed the rest of her glass. He refilled it. He was looking at her chest and she put her hands over her tits.

\Oh my god.\ She blushed. \Stop looking.\

\I was wondering if they were brown or pink. Now I know. Do they get darker, redder, when you\'re excited?\

\You are a pig.\ Vicki snapped.

\Can I see them?\

\No! Stop talking like that.\

\I heard there\'s a party in your mouth and I was hoping to come.\

\If you don\'t stop talking like that.\

\What? You\'ll tell your very jealous husband that I asked to see your cute little pink nipples? He might be interested in how I know what color they are.\

Her face paled at that. \Don\'t tell him, please. He gets mad if I even talk to a man. He\'ll explode if he thinks I told you about my . just don\'t please?\

\Okay I won\'t. So what color panties are you wearing?\

\I beg your pardon?\

\I like a woman who begs\ He grabbed her hand and pulled it into his lap.

\What are you doing?\ She whispered in a startled tone.

Mike pulled his dick out earlier and talking to her had gotten it semi-hard. The warmth of her touch was getting him harder.

\Let go of my hand\ She struggled to pull away.

He put her hand on his cock. He wrapped her fingers around it and held them closed.

\Oh my god. Are you crazy? Stop that.\

\You had better calm down or your husband might notice and ask what\'s going on.\ Mike said flatly. She looked at him with daggers but calmed down. She looked at Dustin. He was talking and didn\'t notice.

\I\'ll tell him.\

\Tell him what?\ Mike interrupted. \After you told me you have little strawberry nipples just ripe for sucking, I made you jerk me off under the table? Would you believe that if you found him with his fingers in some broad\'s snatch? And even if he does believe it, he\'ll still be pissed at you.\

\See there\'s the flaw. He won\'t believe you.\ She said confidently.

\You\'ll have to explain why your big pink nipples are sticking out.\

\Bastard!\

\How about if we both stand up with your hand on my cock and I shout, \'Hey Dusty, look at this?\

\Oh my god! Please don\'t.\

Vicki knew she was in trouble and was trying to come up with an excuse her husband would believe and not blame her as to why a stranger\'s dick was in her hand. Suddenly her eyes got bigger as Mike\'s cock got stiffer.

Mike was proud of his dick. It wasn\'t massive but it was thick. His wife use to say, when they were on friendlier terms, it was 6x6. 6\ long and 6\ around. As thick as the wrist of the hand he was holding. It throbbed and he felt her grip tighten.

\Holy shit. What IS that?\ She whispered.

She looked at his lap and then at his face. He smiled.

\That\'s all me sweetie and I\'m picturing your soft lips sliding up and down from the balls to the tip.\ She tried to pull her hand away again. Mike started moving it up and down.

\You can\'t talk to me like that. I\'m a married woman. Let go of my hand - NOW. You are such a bastard.\ She whisper shouted at him.

\I would think a married woman could give a better hand job. I hope you fuck better than you do this?\ He said sarcastically.

Vicki took offense at that. \YOU will never know. I\'m not exactly a willing partner here, so what do you expect?\ Did he hear defeat in her voice?

What Mike expected was for a wife to keep fighting to get free and not tell a stranger that she gives a better hand job if she wants. He realized she was no longer struggling and was letting him slide her fist on his dick, she even started the downstroke when she felt the ridge of the head.

\Is your husband\'s cock this thick?\

She looked at him, biting her lip.

\I am not going to talk to you about the size of my husband\'s . how much longer are you going to make me do this?\

\Not much longer if you get better at it.\

Her hand was sliding easier now. He was surprised at how much of the movement was her. He barely needed any pressure at all to move her hand. Mike noticed her breathing was getting deeper. Maybe Andy was right. He moved his hand to her wrist. She kept her fist closed around his pecker on her own and kept pulling it. Mike spit into his other hand and used it to lube.

\That\'s disgusting.\ She said.

\I\'d rather use your spit but I don\'t guess you\'d be willing to.\ He nodded to his lap.

\No.\ She said. \Please don\'t make me do this. I\'m married.\

\Okay. How about this? You take off your panties and let me play with your pussy and you can stop pulling my dick?\

\I\'m not talking to you anymore.\

She turned her head away. Mike decided to take a chance and let go of her wrist. Vicki continued to jerk his cock with no help from him. She increased the speed and pressure. She did full strokes and quick half strokes. She even loosened her grip and readjusted where she held him. Her position was better than where he put her. She knew a lot about jerking guys off.

\Oh yeah.\ He groaned when she increased the speed.

\Was that a complaint?\

She turned back to him with a little smile on her face. In the darkness it looked like there was a sparkle in her eye. She looked at his lap and stopped moving her hand. She didn\'t pull it away, just stopped moving it.

\I guess you do give a better handjob when you want to.\

\You think you\'re clever, don\'t you? I could bend this thing in half and really hurt you.\ She said.

\Hadn\'t thought of that.\ Mike confessed. \I hope you don\'t.\

She pulled her hand away and stood up. She walked to the other end of the table and started talking to her husband. \'I\'m in the shit now\', he thought. Andy looked at at him and he shrugged his shoulders. Mike poured another beer from the pitcher. \'Might as well get drunk if I ain\'t getting laid.\' Suddenly, Vicki was sitting beside him again.

\Motherfucker.\ She said.

\I\'ve been called that before.\

\What?\ She was staring at her husband and he looked at her and waved. \Not you, him.\ She gave a little wave back.

\I told him I wanted to go. He said he was still talking business but he\'s just getting drunk. I asked if I could sit up there. He said there wasn\'t room and told me to come back here.\

\Glad to have you back.\ Mike said as he reached for her hand.

She looked at him. \Aww come on. I\'m not really in the mood.\ He pulled her hand under the table. \Let me put it this way.\ She said. \I\'m really mad and putting my hand near your balls might not be good for you.\

She pulled her hand away and took his glass of beer. Mike got the idea. It also dawned on him that she could have crushed his balls earlier but didn\'t. Why? Maybe she wasn\'t as unwilling as she let on?

\How about if we go somewhere and I\'ll lick your pussy til you feel better.\ Mike said, smiling.

She grinned and shook her head. She grabbed the pitcher and filled her glass. \You are persistant.\

\With a woman as sexy as you, hell yeah.\

\You think I\'m sexy?\ Her speech was a bit slurred.

\Baby, those big tits and that ass. You gotta know you are?\

\And my face?\ She was fishing for compliments.

\Come on. You have to ask? You felt how hard I got thinking about that sweet mouth. You got the kind of lips that do more than talk.\

Vicki blushed getting his meaning.

\From the way you were jerking me, I bet you suck a mean dick.\

\You\'ll never know.\ She was playing the game now.

\Who the fuck is that bitch? That bastard.\ She was looking at the end of the table. A woman had pulled up a chair and was sitting between Andy and Dustin.

\There seems to be room for her and her friend.\ Mike said.

Dustin was laughing and put his hand on the woman\'s shoulder. Mike knew it was Donna from work. Donna must be there to wish Andy a happy birthday. Donna was queer and the woman standing behind her was her girlfriend. Vicki didn\'t know that.

\She seems to like your husband.\

\That drunken son of a bitch. Flirting with that tramp while I\'m down here trying to be good. Dammit.\ She downed another beer.

\We can have our own fun.\ He said putting his hand on her thigh.

\Do you ever give up?\ She looked at him and shook her head again.

\Not when it\'s something worth going for.\ Mike smiled and moved his hand higher. He lightly scratched his nails along the inside of her thigh.

\I\'m a little drunk.\ Vicki said. She leaned back against the seat and closed her eyes.

Mike\'s hand slipped under the hem of her dress. Her skin was so soft and warm. He squeezed her flesh as he inched toward the prize. She moaned softly as his fingertips brushed lightly up and down her thigh. He soon had his fingers pressed against the crotch of her panties. She moved her legs further apart. She turned to him and lazily opened her eyes. She grabbed his arm and meekly protested.

\Don\'t, please.\ She whispered.

Mike pushed the material into her slit. Her pussy was hot and a bit wet. His fingers rubbed her thru her panties.

\Oh god.\ She moaned. \You shouldn\'t be doing that.\

She spread her legs wide enough for him to palm her mound. He took the hint and used his whole hand to rub her with his middle finger nestled in her slit. He traced the outside of her pussy fold with his fingertip. It wasn\'t long before she was moaning and rolling her head back and forth. It was exciting to both of them knowing her husband was less than five feet away.

Dustin\'s wife was getting on so much she reached for Mike\'s dick. She started pulling it again and this time she was a lot more willing. She jerked it and when she got to the head she would rub her thumb over it. She put her hand to her mounth and sloppily lick it until it was covered with her spit. When her hand went back to jerking, Mike almost shot his load right there. She worked his dick like a pro, using his pre-cum and her spit as lube. Long slow strokes, then fast, then rub the head, then squeezing the shaft tight and jerking.

\Goddamn girl. I guess you do know how to work a cock.\ Mike said, panting.

She smiled and opened her eyes. They were glazed over and her breathing was heavy. \You aren\'t so bad -ohh- at it either. Oh yeah. There, right there, baby.\

Her hips started moving up and down and pushed against his fingers as he concentrated on doing little circles around her clit. Mike reached up with his other hand to squeeze one of those big tits. He could feel her hard nipple poking like a hot coal into his palm. He pinched it.

Vicki growled a husky moan and pushed her hips hard against his probing fingers. She was really wet now. Her panties restricted his fingers to about the first knuckle, Mike wanted to go in deeper. His fingers slipped under the legband of her panties and felt her trimmed bush. He pulled her panties aside and thumbed her clit. Vicki opened her eyes and looked at him. Her hand grabbed his wrist. Mike stuck two fingers in her twat.

\No.\ She whimpered. \Please don\'t. I can\'t. I\'m married. Please. It\'s gone too far.\

He pushed the two fingers deeper into her.

\Not. like. this. Not. here. Not. with . you.\

She was having trouble getting the words out. Her hips were moving with his fingers. He leaned in and licked her ear.

\Ohhhh god. Please stop, pleeease.\ She said softly between moans. Her breathing was ragged and heavy.

Mike rubbed her clit with his thumb and sawed his fingers into her now soaking cunt. He was pushing them in as far as they could go. She pulled on his cock faster. She was going to cum. Mike opened a couple buttons on her top and pulled it over so he could suck her tit. In the darkness he couldn\'t tell if her nipple really was pink and he didn\'t care. What he could tell, was that it was about an inch long. He put his mouth on it and flicked it with his tongue.

\Oh you fucking bastard. That feels soooo good.\ She groaned.

He covered it with his mouth and sucked hard. Her hips were bouncing off the seat as her climax got closer. He sucked her nipple hard and used his pinkie to tickle her asshole. He slipped his little finger into her butthole. Two in the pink and one in the stink was the joke. That pushed her over the cliff. Vicki released his cock and grabbed his head and pulled it tight to her tit. She used her free hand to muffle her orgasm.

\Oh god. Oh god Mmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmm.\

Mike jammed those three fingers into her and pumped fast and hard. Her climax lasted about 30 seconds. He could see the muscles in her neck tense up as her body went stiff. Her hips were off the seat for the whole time. Finally she relaxed and let go of his head. Vicki stopped his hand from moving.

Mike pulled his fingers out and sat back against the seat. He looked around and saw that no one noticed but Andy. Andy gave him a thumbs up sign. Dustin saw it and turned to look at him. Mike gave the sign back. Dustin, not knowing what just happened, gave him a thumbs up and a big, goofy, drunken smile. Mike chuckled knowing he was showing him the thumb that had just gotten his wife off.

When he turned back to Dustin\'s wife she was adjusting her clothes. She stood up and went to her husband. They exchanged words and she walked away. She looked mad. \'Great\', Mike thought. \'She\'s gone.\' About 5 minutes later she came back to the table. By now two of the guys on the other side had left. Joe was still between him and Dustin but he was half passed out and laying on the table. Vicki passed by the empty chairs and sat beside him again.

\Blue.\ She said as she sat down. Mike was confused until she dropped her panties on the table.

\They\'re blue. I told my husband it was time to go but he\'s having so much fun with that whore he told me to go sit back down. He didn\'t even notice I was upset. Maybe I should have told him a co-worker just made me cum better than he ever did. He might have noticed then.\

She looked at Mike and her anger softened. \So where was I?\ She reached into his lap. \Oh, he\'s asleep.\ She said when she touched it.

\Not for long.\ Mike said.

She started pulling on it with a lot more enthusiasm and his dick got hard quick. \Good boy.\ She said.

\Suck it.\ Mike said.

\Oh my goodness, sir. Whatever do you mean?\

Vicki said in a little girl voice. She looked at the end of the table and her husband was still joking with Donna.

\I want you to put my cock in your mouth and suck it.\

\You are such a bad man. I\'m a married woman. I only do that with my husband. Please don\'t force my head into your lap with your hand.\ She said sounding innocent as she jerked his dick.

Mike put his hand on the back of her head and pushed lightly. She put up the proper resistance to be able to claim she didn\'t want to but he noticed as her face got closer to his dick he wasn\'t pushing her head so much as just resting his hand there.

\Stop. I can\'t. It\'s not right. I have a husband. Oh nooo. mmmffftt.\

Her words were cut off as her lips close around his dick. She took it to the balls and then slurped up and down. Mike looked to Andy and he had a huge grin on his face. Mike groaned as Vicki worked his cock. She slid her lips up and down the shaft in rhythym with her hand. She sucked while she worked his balls with her other hand. Damn it felt good. A few more minutes and he was gonna blow a load in her mouth. Vicki moaned as she licked the head.

\Cum in my mouth.\ She whispered.

Mike was close. He had his hand in her top squeezing her tit.

\Oh shit. Unn. Unn.\ He grunted as he came. Vicki swallowed every drop and continued to lick him as he got soft.

\Where\'s Vicki.\ Dustin shouted.

Donna had left and Dustin was looking toward the bar for his wife. Mike pulled her face out of his lap. She hadn\'t heard her husband call for her and panicked when he told her. She wiped her mouth and buttoned her top. By the time his gaze focused on her she was put back together. She gave him a wave with one hand and stuffed Mike\'s dick in his pants with the other.

\We gotta go woman. Get your ass down here.\

When she got the the end of the table she gave him shit. \Well aren\'t you a fine mess. We come for a party and you get shitfaced. You\'re too drunk to drive and I don\'t have my license with me. What are we going to do? Should I call a cab?\

Dustin was near passed out but he was still cheap. \Cab. Fuck no. All you ever want to do is spend my money. I can drive.\

\No you can\'t. Andy, I hate to ask but could you drive us home?\ She asked while fiddling with the button on her top. \Please say yes.\ She undid the button and then another.

\Yeah, I could but how do I get back?\ He knew he could call a cab but he was going along with what she wanted.

\Mike could follow in his car and pick you up, besides I am going to need a couple men to help get him inside. Is that okay with you dear?\

\Yean f.ine.\ He mumbled drunkenly.

Andy and Mike got Dustin to his car and rolled him in the back seat. He mumbled something and fell asleep. His wife stepped into the space between them.

\So which one of you wants to drive me?\ Vicki asked with a big grin. They both took a step closer. She looked at Andy and then Mike.

\I thought so.\ She giggled like a little girl and opened the car door. \Home Jeeves.\

Mike followed them wondering what was going on in the car. Was she giving him a blow job? Or a handjob? He tried to see if there was head movement but couldn\'t tell. \'Just my luck, we\'ll get there and she will send us packing.\' The car stopped and they got out. There was no adjusting of clothes so he figured nothing happened.

Mike walked to them and they were laughing like they were old friends. Vicki asked if they could help her asshole husband into the house. With Andy under one arm and Mike under the other they dragged his limp ass up the walk. There was a three step landing at the door. Andy and Mike were standing about 2 feet lower than Vicki when she went to open the door. She unlocked the door and opened it. Then she dropped her purse. She bent over to pick it up.

They both watched hungrily as her dress rode up her thighs and stopped half way up her ass. With the porch light and the light from inside they had a perfect view of her ass and the pussy cleft between her legs. Vicki looked back at them while she was bent over.

\Oopsie.\ She said.

She straightened up and went inside. Mike\'s dick was rock hard again and he figured Andy\'s was too. He wondered if she was just teasing or if she planned on doing them both.

\Put him on the couch, please.\

They wrestled him to the couch and plopped him on it. He grunted and then started snoring. \He always goes to sleep when he\'s had too much to drink and then doesn\'t wake up til morning.\ She faced them. \How can I ever thank you for helping me?\

Andy was more sure of the situation than Mike was. Hell, her husband was right there. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard on.

\Can you do something about this?\

\Oh my goodness. Look how swollen that is. Come into the kitchen and I\'ll put something on that.\ Vicki said.

She turned out the livingroom light and led the way. Once in the kitchen she opened the fridge, that gave some light but didn\'t light the other room. She bent over to look in the fridge, giving them another view of her ass.

\Now lets see. What can I put on that?\

\How about your mouth?\ Andy said.

\What?\

\It works for the swelling from snake bites. I think a snake bit me in the parking lot.\

\Really?\ She asked, wide eyed.

Man she\'s good Mike thought as he unzipped his pants. She looked at his now familiar pecker.

\I suppose you got bit too?\

\I think I got a muscle pull and it needs to be put someplace warm.\

\I can\'t think of where that could be.\ She said in the little girl voice. \But if you find a place, by all means put it in there.\

Andy sat on a kitchen chair.

\Come over here and take a closer look.\ Andy said shaking his cock.

\You boys aren\'t trying to fool me, are you? I mean I\'m a married woman and I don\'t want to do anything bad.\ She say coyly.

\I\'m not trying to fool you. I really got bit. Look at how swollen it is.\ He said, sliding his fist over his cock.

\I guess I should take a look at it. But only if you swear it\'s not a trick. My goodness it\'s hot in here.\

Vicki undid four buttons and her big tits were almost falling out. Andy held up three fingers in a boy scout swear and Dustin\'s wife got on her knees in front of him.

\Oh my it is swollen.\ She grabbed Andy\'s cock and squeezed it. Andy groaned. \And it\'s so stiff too. Does it hurt?\

She pumped it. This bitch liked her games.

\A lot.\

\And I\'m supposed to suck the poison out?\

\I would like that.\ Andy said.

\Well, I never was a girl scout but I could try.\

The glow from the fridge outlined her face as she opened her mouth and engulfed his dick.

\Oh yeah. That\'s it baby. Suck the poison out.\

Andy groaned and put his hand on her head. Mike knew how good she was at sucking cock and got a bit envious. Andy reached down and grabbed one of her big tits.

\Hey.\ Vicki said. She stopped sucking. \That\'s naughty. I\'m trying to help you and you do that. You\'re a bad man. Are you going to behave or should I stop?\

\Oh shit. Don\'t stop.\

\Say please.\ She was like a high school girl teasing the quarterback.

\Please suck my cock. You are so beautiful and I need you.\

Andy said as he pushed her head down again. She opened her mouth and started working him. Mike was impressed. Andy really knew the game.

He watched as she moved her mouth and hand in unison. Sliding her lips to the base and then to the tip and her hand followed her lips. She was making little pleasure sounds as she sucked. Mike\'s dick was ready to explode when Vicki used her other hand to pull her dress up in the back. He saw that pretty pink ass come into view and then she spread her legs. Mike dropped to his knees behind her and buried his face in her slit.

\Mmmmffft.\ She groaned on Andy\'s dick.

Mike licked her pussy and asshole. He tongue fucked her. Vicki\'s hips bounced against his face. He reached up and grabbed her tit, pulling on the nipple and milked her .

\Oooh shit,\ She said, releasing Andy\'s cock. She looked back.\Will you stop playing and fuck me?\ She moaned.

Mike grabbed his dick and rubbed it up and down her pussy. She pushed her hips back and he pulled away.

\Say please.\ Mike teased.

Vicki laughed. \You bastard. Please. Put your cock in my pussy. Pleeease. Pleease.\ She begged. He pushed forward into her tight cunt. He slowly pushed until it was all the way in. \Oh yesss. Fuck me baby. Fuck me with that fat .\

Her words were cut off as Andy grabbed her head and pushed it back into his lap. Mike pumped his cock into her from behind as Andy moved her face on his dick. She was stuffed and loving it. She made little circles with her hips.

\Oh shit. I\'m cumming. Suck it.\ Andy groaned. \Ung. Ung. Ung.\ His hips spasmed as he pumped his load down her throat.

Vicki sucked him harder, swallowing all he could give her. Mike could see her throat moving as Andy\'s load went down. She finished with Andy and rested her head in his lap as he stroked her hair.

\You were so good. That was the best, Vicki.\

She looked up at Andy and smiled. Then her expression changed as her climax neared.

\Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck meee you bastard.\ Her hips were grinding furiously against Mike\'s. Her actions made him cum.

\Aaahhh. Mmmmm. Ah ah ah ah.\ She moaned as she came with him.

\Unnn. Unnn, Unnn.\

Mike grunted as he pumped a load into Dustin\'s wife\'s snatch. He pumped until there was nothing left. He pulled out and the slut wife turned around and licked his cock clean.

When she was finished cleaning his dick, Vicki sat on the floor with her knees up. Her face was cover in jiz and there was a trickle running out of her just fucked snatch. She used her dress to wipe her face.

\I guess that pays for you fellas helping get my husband home.\

They both nodded as they put their soft cocks away. They stood up and Vicki stayed on the floor.

\Did he get the job?\ She asked. Andy nodded.

\Well then I guess he won\'t be home in the evenings when you guys are off and as you can see.\ She spread her legs wider. \there are some things here that need a man\'s touch. I hope you fellas would be able to find some time to help a lady out? But nothing naughty. I\'m a married woman.\

They both laughed. Mike bent down and whispered in her ear. \I\'m gonna fuck you in the ass.\

\I\'m free on Thursday. And the next time you fuckers are gonna kiss me.\ She said.

soon to come:

CHAPTER 2 VICKI\'S ASS

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

If you would rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and nightclubs...

Then I encourage you to play this short video to learn a strong little secret that might get you your personal harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!