Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Neighbor Jill

Jill lived in one of the apartments upstairs. I didnt really know her well. We made small talk in the parking lots sometimes, or by the mailboxes.

She was a college student, and had moved in during the summer. The first time I saw her, she was staining a bookshelf in the parking lot. She was barefoother toe nails painted red. She was wearing short khaki shorts, and a bikini top. She was slender, with small breasts. She had curly black hair, and big lips. She wore glasses sometimes.

On a night a few months later, there was a knock on my door. It was Jill, holding a bottle of wine and a corkscrew.

Can you help me? I cant get this bottle open. Ill see what I can do. Come in.

She stepped into my apartment. She sat down at my kitchen table, while I took the bottle over the sink, and tried to pry the cork out of it.

It was a cheap corkscrew, and I eventually pried it out. A little wine came out with it, and landed on my shirt.

Oh shit, she said. Sorry, here, let me help you

She ran over to the sink where I was standing, and grabbed a towel, running it under the faucet. She pressed it onto my chest where the wine had spilled. I set the bottle down and I told her it was okay. She kept rubbing the towel on me, trying to clean up the stain.

Our eyes met for a moment, and I felt an attraction to her. She felt it too. She stopped trying to clean up the stain, and her frantic apologizing and my reassurance stopped. We were silent.

Do you want to come upstairs and having a drink with me? she asked.Sure. Let me change my shirt and Ill be right up.

She left, and I quickly changed my shirt.



She had left the door open to her place open for me. I came in, and knocked on the back of it to let her know I was there. She was in the kitchen, pouring the wine. Have a seat on the couch, she said.

She came into the living room holding two large glasses of red wine. She was barefoothaving kicked off the shoes she wore down to my apartment. She was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans that made her ass look lovely, and a tight gray sweater.

She sat next to me on the couch. I thanked her for the wine and we talked. Like I said, we didnt really know one another that well, so this was a good chance to do so. We talked for a long time, and eventually, she adjusted herself on the couch so her feet were right by my lap. I couldnt help but stare at them. Her little toesthe nails painted a deep red.

We talked for a while more, mostly about what college life is like, and I eventually felt comfortable enough to make my move. I started to play with her ankle, sticking out a little from underneath her jeans. She knew what was going on. She pushed her feet even closer to me, and I just instinctively start to massage them.

Mmmmthat feels nice, she said, taking another sip of her wine.

I rubbed them more, and then she did something I didnt expect. She brought her left foot close to my face and said, Suck on my toes.

I brought her little toes slowly into my mouth, and started to suck them. She started to squirm a little. She was ticklish, but I could tell she liked the way this felt. She could tell I liked it, and I felt her right foot moving back and forth against the bulge that had started growing in my pants.

She pulled her foot out of my mouth, and she crawled on top of me. I brushed her curly black hair out of the way of her face, and we started to kiss. Her lips were pouty, and she tasted like wine. My hands found their way to her ass. She took her hands and started guiding my head away from her mouth, down her neck, and finally to her chest. I ran my hands down her back, and I felt that she wasnt wearing a bra. I pulled my mouth away, and lifted her sweater up over her head. I placed my mouth over one of her tiny breasts, sucking her nipple.

We fooled around in the living room for a while longer. She took off my shirt, and bit down on my nipple. It hurt, but it felt good. She got off of me, and undid her jeans in front of me. She slid them down slowly, revealing a sexy pair of blue panties. She grabbed her wine glass, and started walking towards her bedroom. I quickly took off my pants, and followed her.

When I got to the bedroom, she was on all fours on her bed, facing the wall, her ass facing me. I watched her slowly pull her panties down. Her ass was perfect. She turned around quickly and lunged quickly for my boxers, yanking them down. My dick was so hard. She grasped it with one hand, and looked up at me. She then grabbed her wine glass, and poured what was left on my dick, and then put it in her mouth. Her pouty lips felt so good on my cock. I loved watching her naked body on the edge of her bed, her head going up and down on my dick. She had left her glasses on too. That was an extra turn on. There were so many things I wanted to do to Jill. I didnt know where to start.

She was pretty rough with my dick. She used her teeth, and a few times I heard her gag pretty hard on it. I wanted to cum all over her face, but I also wanted to fuck her, so I didnt want to blow my load too soon. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and told her to get back on all fours.

She did as she was told. Her ass looked so good, and her pussy was dripping wet. It was really hairyand for some reason that really turned me on. I wanted to know what Jill tasted like, so I spread her out a little bit more, and stuck my face in her cunt. She tasted sweet, and she moaned as soon as she felt my mouth on her pussy. I wanted to eat her out all night.

Lick my asshole, she gasped while I was still going down on her.

I took my mouth out of her pussy, and moved it up a little higher until I found her asshole. I spread her ass cheeks a little with my hands, and I suck my tongue in her hole. She seemed to really like this. She started fingering herself while my face was going to work on her rear.

My cock was still rock hard, and I wanted to fuck her. I took my face out of her asshole, and I slid my dick inside her pussy. It went so easilyshe was so fucking wet. We both moaned at how good it felt when I got inside of her. I put my hands on her skinny little waist, and I started to fuck her hard. She loved it.

Am I a bad girl? she asked me while I had my cock in her.Yes you are. If Im bad, then you should spank me.

I took my right hand and started slapping her ass hard while I fucked her. With each smacking sound, she moaned harder. If its one thing I learned about my neighbor Jill that night, its that shes dirtyand that she loves to fuck.

I continued to fuck her from behind, but I wanted to see her face. I wanted to see her love getting my dick crammed into her tight little pussy. We quickly got on the floor so we could fuck in front of a mirror. Her face was flushed, her hair was a mess. She was so into it. And I loved watching myself stick it in her hot little cunt.

I knew I was going to cum soon, and there were so many places I wanted to shoot it. I wanted to cum inside her. I also wanted to shoot it all over her face, and on those sexy glasses she was wearing.

Jill, Im going to cum. Mmmm., she said.Where do you want me to shoot it? All over my face.

She quickly pulled away from my dick, and spun around so her face was right by my dick. She grabbed it with both hands and started yanking.

I moaned loudly, and then I came. I shot a hot white load all over her face and into her mouth. It was sexy to watch hershe loved cum so much. She swallowed the whole load.

We got back on the bed then, and she sat on my face. Her pussy was so worn out from the fucking I gave it, but she wanted to cum. I dove my face in, and soon enough, she let out a moan, and I felt her orgasm on my mouthher juices dripping all over my face.

We were both a messcovered in cum and pussy juice respectively, so we cleaned up, and she asked me to stay the night. I put my boxers back on, and she slipped into a revealing night gown and we got into bed.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your long links with Shortest and earn dollars from every visitor to your shortened links.