Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bridal shower

NATASHA

I was holding a bachelor party for my best friend, Alan. There were a dozen of us gathered in my rented apartment for the event. Our wives or girlfriends had gone out on the town with the bride-to-be.We were all in the same state of semi-intoxication by the time the stripper was due to arrive. Well, Alan might have been a little ahead of us, but not falling-down drunk.The doorbell rang and I left the party to answer it.

It was a young woman. Her expression seemed more sophisticated and educated than her clothes gave me cause to expect. Only the latter said stripper.Is this Alans party? She looked uncomfortable and nervous. I had not expected that either.Her hair was dark and shoulder length. She was not exactly petite but somewhere short of tall; she was slender and proportionately curved.I recovered from admiring her and smiled a welcome. Yes. Are you Gary? Yes. Im Natasha. She held out her hand.I shook her hand. From the Blue Belle? She nodded. Her brown eyes appraised me. I realised how pretty her face was.Youre the stripper - for the party? I still found it had to believe.She came through the door and glanced in the direction the noise was coming from. The rowdiness of my friends seemed to disconcert her. You should pay me now. I took out my wallet and handed over the sum the agency had specified. We exchanged glances.She was younger than any of us, but the exchange of money for her services set me more at ease with what Alan and our friends would expect her to do. Ill give you a tip if we all enjoy your show, I promised, further satisfying my conscience.She seemed unimpressed. How many men are there here? No more than a dozen. Youll need to guarantee their good behaviour. No sweat! Theyre a good bunch of guys. Her fresh brown eyes gave me a dubious look. (There was no jadedness there.) I began to wonder if it was her first performance as a stripper.You do know how to handle an all-male audience? Of course! From the strength of her assertion I could tell that she had little experience at all.Great! Well all have a good time then. I ushered her down the hallway.

As soon as we entered the lounge, though Id given them no prior warning, all the guests knew what the new arrival was there to do. They didnt fall quiet exactly but there was a subtle change in their mood. Each man took Natasha in, and then feigned only mild interest. I surreptitiously indicated the guest of honour to her as she surveyed the room, looking for a space to perform.Everyone, I announced in a booming voice. This is Natasha. Shes going to entertain us. There were some ribald suggestions about how she might do that. She pretended not to have heard them, and set up her tape deck. Someone else turned off the stereo. We cleared a circle for her.Under her low cut, see-through blouse, she was wearing a simple white bra. It was a rather skimpy design, emphasising the curves of her breasts. Below the blouse, she had a flared skirt (it was green) and knee-high boots.The bump and grind music started and she began dancing. She managed to impart a sense of shyness at first that both captivated us and restrained our behaviour. She kept her eyes mainly downcast, but occasionally would glance up to make eye contact briefly with one or other of us, as if checking for approval.She danced well, and in a way that became increasingly provocative as she gained confidence. My friends started vocally showing their appreciation.Singling out Alan, Natasha danced closer to where he was standing and performed some undulating pelvic thrusts towards him, in time to the music. They produced a visible result in his trousers.The other guys whooped in a teasing reaction to his carnal response. Someone suggested it proved he would perform like a stud on his wedding night. Another asserted that he had already demonstrated that to Samantha numerous times. Alan just grinned, intoxicatedly.Natasha moved up closer and virtually touched his mounded erection as she mimed rubbing against him. He put his hands out towards her hips to draw her closer but she backed out of reach, still dancing erotically.I liked the sensual way she moved but I was beginning to think she was going to chicken-out of stripping.Then her hands went behind her back. She unfastened the zipper on the skirt and eased it down over her hips. Her knickers were brief, and sheer like her blouse. A triangle of dark pubic hair nestled between her legs, with just the hint of a parting visible in the middle at the bottom.

Natasha stepped out of the skirt on the floor, to a sexually excited cheer from her admirers. Her panties formed a tantalising V at the top of her thighs. I could not take my eyes off it.The dance brought her closer towards me. Something drew my eyes up to hers. They were asking how much I liked her body. It was not entirely a provocative look, nor one of disparagement or reproach. I felt as if she wanted me to know she was displaying herself especially for me. She seemed to be very aware of where I had been staring, but still showed a hint of shyness about it.

She let my gaze slip down again. In the gap between the tops of her legs the sheer crotch of her panties moved provocatively against her pubes as she swayed her hips fluidly back and forward in front of me, with her feet apart. She was so close now I could see where her bikini-line had been shaved at the edges, running into the elastic leg bands.The music slowed. She lowered herself to the floor and turned to lie on her stomach. She lifted her torso on to her elbows to look at the men on the other side of the circle and to show off her cleavage. It presented a rear view, on our side, of her butt crack through the sheer material of her panties like the curves of a peach and more. She wriggled her hips for us sensually, to the rhythm of the music. I swear I could see her labia pucker with the movements.She rolled onto her back and straightened her shapely legs. Then she bent one knee and posed. Her groin was tantalisingly shadowed.She looked rather like a naughty schoolgirl who had taken off her gymslip to tease us in her panties. We were enthralled.She sat up gracefully and swung around to change the view as she turned over again. This time the group I was in was looking down her neck at two rounded orbs of womanly softness, barely contained in the bra. To go with that view I had the stimulating memory of what those on the other side were now plainly enjoying.

By the time the tape ended, she had worked us up for more.Standing, she put another tape on. Before the music started, she asked Alan directly, What part of me would you like to see next? All of it! A big, silly grin spread over his face.All of it is not a part. The way she said it, I figured she was at least a university student.He blushed.Dont be shy, she encouraged him to choose. Its your night. Ill show you whatever you want. You can say it. He ignored suggestions from all sides. Then.Id like to see your pussy without. The remainder of what he said was drowned by raunchy music.

Natasha was dancing sensuously again, moving back from Alan. She lifted the pantie legs up her hips with her hands. At the front, it further exposed the outer edges of her pubic mounds. She turned in her dance to show the others, then back to our side. Next, she started rolling the waistband of her panties slowly down her hips until half her pubic bush peeped out at the top. She paused, and then continued to progressively expose herself, the wavy line of her labial parting coming into view.

She rolled the little garment down her thighs equally slowly. From her knees, they fell to her feet. She straightened and abandoned them.Apart from the curly brown pubic hair, her body was now bare between the top of her boots and the hem of her blouse. She was self-aware about what we could see, but not embarrassed. She was exposing herself, but it was to give Alan his wish on his special night.With eye contact, she showed she had not forgotten the rest of us either. Her look said, Ive taken off my panties. Im showing myself to you. Enjoy! Her hands ran down caressingly into the top of her thighs as if pointing the way for our gaze.

She mounted the coffee table in mid-dance. There she could perform for us while we sat around looking up her legs and watching the way her labia and vaginal entrance responded to the movements of her hips and legs.She ended up, as a finale, sitting on the edge of the table with her knees spread apart and her inner labia showing in full view.

Applause overwhelmed the sound of the music. Natasha closed her legs and sat demurely to acknowledge everyones appreciation. They were still asking for more.Natasha shook her pretty head.What say we give you a bridal shower, Alan suggested thickly.Im not the bride. You would be for this one. What do you mean? Im sure wed all contribute forty dollars each if you let us jerk off onto your naked body. Natasha gave us all a look of disbelief. You want to come on me? A come shower. Yes. For forty dollars each? No one dissented as Alan by way of reply - passed around a bowl that had previously held chippies.Youre serious? Natasha took the bowl of notes and placed it on her knee, Youre going to just spurt your cum over me? She had started to sound sexually excited by the idea, but still thought we were kidding, or really wanted more.

Alan undid his fly and took out a very erect cock. Natashas eyes went round. She immediately started unbuttoning her blouse, staring as other cocks appeared in hands. Someone undid her bra at the back and she took that off too.She held out her booted legs to a man on either side of me. They obliged in removing them. She was utterly beautiful nude; and hot!She lay back on the table, with her hands at her sides and her feet on the floor. She opened her thighs again, looking up at the cluster of men around her, and then letting her eyes rest on Alan.Think of me as a bride to be, she offered. Im ready and eagerly waiting for the groom and all his friends to shower me with hot spunk on the night before my wedding! I want to feel it on my cunt, she emphasised, and in my hair and on my tits! All over!

I found myself still in a position between her legs, with a gorgeous bulls-eye of pink labia open in front of me. My hand started what others on each side of me were already engrossed with doing.

The first ejaculation of hot jism landed on her left boob. She gasped at the sensation. Lifting her right hand to it, she confirmed that a sticky liquid was there, and starting to dribble down the curve of her tit. With the edge of her hand she gathered the droplets together and then smeared them over her nipple with her fingers. The nipple hardened and stood up from the soft dome of her breast.The sight caused a barrage of orgasms in the male circle. Cum went shooting out from all directions towards Natasha. She arched her back and lifted her hips to receive it eagerly, as if it was a cool sprinkling of water on a hot day.White cum jetted into her hair, splashed onto her tits, trailed across her belly, and dripped from the inside of her thighs.

Too caught up in watching, I found myself still holding a stiff member aimed between the tops of Natashas long legs. Our eyes met. Hers fell to check that I was still erect. The sight of it sticking out from my hand made her open her legs wider.The others were egging me on. Natasha used her hands, from under her thighs, to draw her pussy lips wide apart. Her pink love tunnel was wet with arousal.A cheer of acclamation greeted it.I leant forward, just before the irresistible gusher started. My cock was aimed down, directly over her fleshy opening. I brought the head of my cock near enough to want to plunge it into her.That thought precipitated my ejaculation. We both called out in climax - Natasha on the point of impact of my cum. It was dribbling slowly down her slit when I recovered enough to look. She let go of her labia, drawing my fluid into her.

I helped her to her feet afterwards and took her into the bedroom to wash and dress.Stay, she invited after I made to leave.I turned back. She was standing by the bed, where Id put her clothes.The en suites through there, I pointed, not knowing what else to say.Thank you. I couldnt help looking down between her legs where she held my jism in the intimate embrace of her pussy lips.She put her hand there. I liked the way your cum felt when it hit my clit. I liked the way you held yourself open for me. Letting everybody do it was a turn-on, but only you made me climax. The way she looked at me and held herself, let alone the fact she was still nude, led me to think it would only take the right response to have her lie on the bed and have sex with me.The others will be waiting for me. It was the only thing that made me reluctant that and the thought they might want to join in if I stayed too long.Her expression changed. Ill just take a shower before I go then. I started noticing the places where the others cum still showed on her bare skin.I could wait until you come out. Or you could come in with me, she grinned sexily.I liked the look of promise in her eyes.

No comments: