Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Exgirlfriend Coctease 3

The next day I woke up early - always the same when I have a hangover. I lay in bed for a little while before gently knocking Helens door. She came to the door in her dressing gown, and I told her that I was going to jump in the shower and then head off. \No wait!\ She said, \lets go for a walk. Itll be like old times, we can go to the old barn\. This is where we used to head when we were younger and seeking privacy.

\Well.I really must be.\, I spluttered, half wanting to leave, half thinking about shagging her. \Oh come on!\ she whispered, \itll be fun\.

\Oh, youve twisted my arm, then\, I said.

So after a shower, a cup of tea and a quick chin-wag with her mum, off we went. Helen lives in a small village, her father works for her grandad, a farmer, and naturally they have plenty of land, and many outbuildings, including an old barn that her brother used to chill-out in, before he left for Uni. Hed done it up, and as I mentioned wed often go there when we needed a bit of privacy.

It wasnt a particularly nice day - though it wasnt raining, it was quite windy. We both walked quite briskly at first, I was a little hungover, but the wind seemed to liven me up a bit. Soon we got chatting, \so why did you break up with, John?\, I asked, straight to the point as usual. She looked at me, and seemed to study my face, she looked quite serious, \we wanted different things\, she said at last. I laughed, thats a bit of a clich, I thought. She seemed to sense what I was thinking, \alright if you must know, he was beginning to take me for granted, being a slob, out all the time, not paying me enough attention and the sex was crap.the usual\. For a while we walked in silence, then discussed the night before, what various people were doing with their lives, that kind of thing.

Eventually we got to the barn. She just opened the barn door, and went straight in. \What happened to the padlock?\, I asked, half expecting to find the place inhabited by a tramp, or something. \Theres nothing to steal in here\, she said, \Jims at Uni, now, he only used to padlock the shed because he was afraid grandad would find his bong\. We went in and sat on the sofa, I was now just thinking about getting into her pants. Even wearing jeans and jumper shes sexy. The jumper was a tight fit and excentuated her bosom.

I looked around me, it wasnt a nice place, old cobwebs in every nook and cranny, leaves scattered around. Jim had given the place a lick of paint and there were a couple of comfy chairs, a chest with a padlock on it, a carpet, a table with a pack of cards, some candles and a few magazines lying on it and a sofa.

\Brings back memories, this place.do you fancy a shag?\, I said, and almost regretted it straight away, concerned that I might have over-stepped the mark. \I dont do casual sex\, she said. \Anyway, what happened to courting, dating, flowers, restaurants.if you want to get into my panties, you have to show some commitment. Im not eighteen, anymore\. I felt disappointed, but tried not to show it.

\I agree, though, its not really casual between us, I mean weve known each other years, and it wouldnt be the first time, would it?\. She leaned forward and kissed me, gently on the lips. \No.[gentle kiss.no.[gentle kiss.no.[gentle kiss.\, she looked at me with her large, brown eyes, \all you want is a shag, itll be over in seconds, and well (she looked around her) its hardly romantic, is it? Whats in it for me?\ I was frustrated, now. Shes playing games with me, I thought, bitch. But at the same time, I love a challenge, the chase, a girl thats a bit of a tease, and Helen knows this.

We were both silent for a second, \Helen, you know I fancy you like mad?\, I said rhetorically. \But its more than sex, \I love you, Ive always loved you. Of all the girls I have had over the years, youre the best, Thats why it never works out for me, I compare them to you and they never compare favourably\. This is my last chance, I thought. \Would you give it another go\. She looked at me, \oh babe\, she said, and kissed me.

We embraced, and kissed and snogged. Soon my left hand made its way down her trousers and started caressing her bum. With my right (being more dextrous), I tried to unhook her bra. \STOP\, she said. \Im not that stupid, if you think Im going to have sex with you after feeding me that little line, youve got another think coming!\. I think she could read the disappointment on my face, she smiled, \Ohhh\, she said, \you look so cute when youre desperate for sex.but if you really love me, youll have to prove it.Im a good girl now, I wont drop my knickers for at least a month.\.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can make cash by locking selected pages of your blog or website?
Simply open an account with AdWorkMedia and embed their content locking tool.