Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mom knows best

Now I might get crucified for even mentioning this to everyone, but since this is the place where everyone lets their dark secrets out, Im pretty sure it\'s safe too!

\Mom knows best\Now whose to say that when you\'re married to your companion, you don\'t love that \life partner\ as for me, I do love my life partner! I love her the moment I saw her that day at the mall! Which mall, I can\'t tell you, now.

Being dumped after about 6 or 7monthes into a relationship really sucks (especially if you\'re a guy) it doesn\'t help much either that it sucks even more when it is around the holidays and all! So there I was just crushed, going from k-bee toy store to software etc, now its call gamestop to mervyns it was just not the same without my gurl, the one that just broken up with me, it wasn\'t a bad breakup, but it was a breakup regardless! But than again, maybe it was for the best, because if that didn\'t happend I would\'ve never met my wife!

I was strolling around the food court and decided to go to the arcade in the mall, she was there with her friends, 3 gurls and 2 guys! at the time, I never caught their names which I didn\'t really care for anyways! I was playing street fighter, Now being a guy, I guess mostly everyone of us always tries to look cool so the ladies can be impressed and all!She told me her name was Jesse, she was about 5\'5 and weighs about 130 (she told me lol) I didn\'t think her friends took to liking me since we were both of different race, not that it matters to anyone but she\'s white and Im asian! She was real curvy, when I saw her and talked to her for the first time, heck she\'s even curvy as hell even now too! she\'s is also and still am very athletic as well, Im only 5\'3 and I weigh about 128, the moment I started talking to her, I knew I just had to ask her out on a date and I asked for her phone number as well! to my surprise I thought she was going to turn me down, but she didnt and she even gave me her number (a real one haheh)(lets just flash forward to 3 years since u guys just want the sex hahe)So we ended up finally tieing the knot, gees, it only took 5 years! Im happy to say that her friends and I have been cool ever since (the 3 gurls from before were, Mandy, Sara, Sherry and the guys name were Tommy and Jake) for our honeymoon, she never gotten the chance to go the Hawaii so we went there!It just so happend that, when it comes to fucking, I told her that I always wanted to tape us doing it, every once in awhile, and that when we do it, I always wanted to watch it on tv, while just fucking the shit out of her! Later, I found out it wasn\'t such a good idea, because Jesse was cleaning the house and everything and it turns out, she left the tape out in the open, Sherry (the crazy flirting one out of the whole bunch) wanted to borrow our dvd movies so my wife (such a genius she is NOT hhahe) well, it turns out that Sherry borrowed our \tape\ to make matters worse, when we got back from our honeymoon, it turns out that, Mandy and Sara had also seen the tape! (talk about gurls not being able to keep secrets hahe)

I consider myself to be pretty good in the sack, heck I last longer than 5 minutes and now her friends don talk smack anymore either, I guess the tape shut them up, it\'s not that their all that bad but I always tell my wife that I don prefer to get along with a gurls friends especially if its a girl It\'s not that I wouldn\'t want to bang Sherry or Mandy or Sara, its just that sometimes, they can be total asses!Im happy to say that even though we got married pretty young (she was 24 at the time, I was 28) we had our ups and down I wouldn\'t have change it for anything. My wife is 36 and is still a very, very sexy women!It all started as a practical joke with my wife, every now and than we do it, I would always pretended that she was our daughters and that I was fucking the shit out of them, (cmon guys admit it, you would luv to bang your daughters) I was checking on sites just for curiosity and had to guts to finally talked to her about it, to my surprise I thought I was gonna get crucified and locked up and gel slapped senseless, but I didn\'t (amazing actually)My twin daughters, ayden and Sandra are just stunning, even though they\'re only 13 years old, they look soooo beautiful and hot I might say! they have short hair just like their mom, very athletic, and quiet too! Just like their mom, they\'re almost taller than me! lovely, lovely orange size tits you just can\'t help but want to squeeze and they love wearing skirtsand shorts, (I hate they way sometimes they flaunt it) to be continued.just hang in there guys and gurls, I know.I know.the good stuff is gonna come soon! Like most folks says good things come to those who wait! till then

No comments: