Saturday, October 4, 2008

Seven Year Old Nympho

I found this nice story at web. Read and have fun!

- -

Copyright 2003 by Leslie Schmidt. All rights reserved.This story may not be reproduced in any form without explicitpermission from the author. The author reserves exclusive rights topost this story on usenet. Permission is granted for you to make andkeep one (1) electronic copy for your personal use as long as thisnotice is retained, unchanged, as a part of this document. No otherarchiving, commercial or otherwise, is permitted.

- -

Soon after 9/11, my sister was called to active duty. She had beenin the reserves for a few years and never really expected to becalled up, but she did not question the need for her to serve. Sheis a single mom and I had watched her daughter when she drilled onweekends. We had also arranged that I would take care of Brittany ifJo were called up. So, I moved out of the dorms at the University Iwas attending and moved into Jo\'s apartment. The arrangement wasgood, even saving me a little money as I now could live rent-free.

Brit and I have been close since she was born. Her deadbeat fatherhad left when she was two, and I became an occasional surrogate. Amale junior in college, taking care of a seven-year-old is unusualbut not unheard of. I had been spending summers and vacations withJo and Brit, so we adjusted easily to the new arrangement. Britreally missed her mother but, as she put it once, \It\'s like mommy\'son a really long drill weekend.\

Brit is a very quiet seven-year-old. In fact, quiet is not nearlystrong enough a word. She is reserved. She doesn\'t hide, and willtalk openly and directly when engaged, but she never babbles. Idon\'t think I have ever had to tell her to quiet down. She has shortblonde hair and a pretty face; all in all she is generally normal.She has the usual collection of dolls and stuffed animals. Herrelationship with the family cat is strained. She really wants tolove the poor beast but, as always happens, a middle-aged tomcatfinds the love of a little girl a bit too demanding. After a fewminutes of her affection, he will run off with his tail twitching. Iwas to learn that the love of this seven-year-old was a bit much fora twenty-two year old man!

Brit and I settled into a regular daily routine of school, meals, andchores - life normal. We spent most evenings home. Brit wouldwatch TV while I studied. Her bedtime was 10; I usually studieduntil around midnight. One evening I was sitting on the sofa readingwhile Brit watched a cartoon channel. I had my legs stretched out infront of me, crossed at the ankle. Brit was sitting astride my feet,watching TV and playing with a doll. She started rocking back andforth on my leg; I really didn\'t pay much attention until I noticedthat she was getting a little bit rough. That\'s when I startedwatching her. She was holding the toe of my shoe, pulling it againsther tummy and rocking back and forth, grinding the top of my footinto her crotch. She was masturbating with my foot!

Her movements got more and more persistent and her breathing harderas her hair started to stick to the back of her neck. I found thewhole thing kind of amusing but I was also turned on by the show. Mytool started to firm under my 505\'s. Soon Brit caught her breath acouple of times and then stopped. I guess she had cum. She justkept watching the cartoon as if nothing had happened. Thinking aboutit, I realized that she masturbated while watching TV fairly often.More than once I had come into the living room during Saturdaymorning cartoons and seen her laying on her belly with her handsunder her, rocking back and forth. I just didn\'t connect what shewas doing.

When the cartoon was over I sent her off for her bath and to getready for bed, but this time I followed her into the bathroom. Shepulled off her tee shirt and then started the bathtub filling. Thenshe stripped off her shorts and panties. Brit is about four feettall and has short dirty blonde hair. She was well tanned in thesummer, but by now most of the gold in her skin had faded. You couldstill see where her bathing suit covered (she had a one piece) andthe skin on her butt and chest was white. Veins formed the shadow ofa spider web under the skin on her chest and on the front of herhips. I had seen her naked many times and had always admired thebeauty of her form. She was not fat or skinny. The barest outlinesof her ribs could be seen on her sides. Her butt was nicely roundedbut still firm. In front, she had full pussy lips, now they were alittle red after their workout. Her nipples were pink nubs; it wouldbe a while before they started to develop into breasts. When shesquatted down in the tub to adjust the water temperature, I got aglimpse of her clit.

The next evening (it was Thursday), I picked up a movie for us towatch. This evening I sent her to bathe before we started the movie,so we sat down to watch with her wearing a nightee and panties.After a few minutes she crawled into my lap. Again, I was readingfor a class. After a few minutes I positioned her so she was sittingastride my knee, facing away from me. When there was a couple ofcartoon Arabs running across the desert on camels, I started bouncingmy knee up and down with the music. Brit giggled and startedpretending that she was riding a camel too, bouncing with my knee. Acouple of minutes later, I stretched out my legs, again crossing myankles. Brit slid down my shin and kneeled with my foot between herlegs. When a cute song came on, I started moving my foot with themusic and we were off to the races! I was surprised at how quicklyBrit started getting herself off. She even pulled her nightgown upso the only things between my ankle and her slit were the thin cottonpanties. Over the next twenty minutes she must have cum three times.Her panties were very damp against my skin. Meanwhile, my rod hadpushed up against my gym shorts, its outline was clearly visible.When she got up, I could see that she noticed it, she gave it a sortof strange look, obviously not knowing what to think. When shelooked at my face, I pretended to be engrossed in my book. After shehad gone to bed, I must have shot a quart of sperm when I jacked off.

On Friday, I must admit, I set the situation up. I had spent the dayin a horny, nervous state. I was actually glad that I didn\'tcurrently have a girl friend. I got home before the school busdropped off Brit and went to her room. Just as I had suspected,there were only two pairs of panties in her drawers. These foundtheir way into the clothes hamper. We went out for pizza and thendid some grocery shopping, arriving home at about eight. Britwatched some TV while I put the food away and then I popped a disc inthe DVD. I had put a lot of thought into the movie and decided on asilly comedy that both she and I would like. When that one was over,I sent Brit off to bathe. About a half-hour later she came back.She was naked, carrying a nightgown. She complained that there wereno panties in her drawer. I told her that they must all be in thelaundry and that we would wash in the morning, but for now she couldwear her nightee only. Brit accepted this and sat down on my lap forthe second movie. This one was a little more grown up, but was stillok for a second grader. It was not long before Brit was masturbatingon my ankle again, but this time there was nothing between us. Hersmooth skin felt great, and her wetness surprised me. I had onceheard that, \Little girls don\'t get wet, they just get sticky.\Whoever said that never met Brittany.

After she had cum the first time I pulled her up onto my knee. Shereached down to steady herself and put her hand right on my stiffcock. She pulled it away. I told her it was OK, and put her handback on my member. I was wearing a pair of shorts that were held upwith elastic and a drawstring. They are made out of a soft fabricand are quite loose fitting.

\Why is it hard like that?\ she asked?

\Well, it\'s the same as when you get all tingly when you\'re bouncingon my foot.\ I said.

She giggled and looked embarrassed.

\Here, let me show you.\ I pulled off my shirt and then lifted upand pulled down my shorts. My dick sprang up. Brit looked at itwith a wry expression.

\Mommy told me that they get like that when people have sex,\ shesaid.

\That\'s true. It happened because you were rubbing your privatesagainst me. Do you like rubbing yourself like that?\ I asked.

\I don\'t know,\ she said, smiling.

\Has Jo told you about masturbation?\

\Mas-tur-ba-tion,\ she sounded out the word. \What\'s that?\

\When you rub yourself watching TV.\

Brit looked even more embarrassed, but I decided to plow forwardanyway. \Men and women rub each other like that too, it really makesyou feel good.\

She looked at my cock, which was softening, slowly dropping downtowards my balls.

\Let me show you. Can I rub you?\

Brit shrugged, \OK.\

I pulled her nightgown off over her head and then sat her downastride my left knee, facing away from me. I ran my hands up hersides and over her chest, gently rubbing her nipples. Then I pulledher back against me, sandwiching my dick between her and my stomach.She let out a little sigh when I started running my finger up anddown her slit. Soon she was humping into my hand as I stroked herstiff little clit. She was getting more and more turned on,breathing hard. As I rubbed her slit she got surprisingly wet and Istarted pushing my finger in between her lips and into her littlecunt, then pulling out as I moved up to her clit. I was having realtrouble not blowing my wad on her back when she grunted andshuddered. As she came, I pushed my index finger into her vagina, upto the second knuckle. She was sweaty and sort of melted against me.I kept my finger in her pussy, but did not move it. My balls wereabout to explode but, with Superman effort, I kept from cummingmyself. She lay against me, panting.

\Did you like that?\ I asked.

\Ya,\ she murmured.

\Would you make me cum?\ I asked. \Do you know what happens when aman cums?\

\I\'m not sure,\ she replied with a sort of wondering expression inher voice.

\Here, let me show you something,\ I said. I stood her up and showedher my penis. \When a man cums, he squirts some white sticky stuff.Not a lot, just a tablespoon or so.\

\Do you pee?\ she asked.

\It\'s not the same thing,\ I said. \It\'s semen. It\'s what starts ababy growing in a woman\'s belly. But you\'re too young; you can\'thave babies yet. Any way, I would have to cum up inside your slit,and yours is too small for me to fit. But you can rub me and make mecum.\

\Ok,\ she said. She reached down and started to stroke my dick. Itold her to wrap her hands around it and run them up and down theshaft, concentrating on the head. I told her that, when I started tocum, to keep going until I said to stop. She watched my face as shestroked my dick. She was giving me a passable hand job when I got anidea.

\Let me make you cum too,\ I said. I turned her around and sat herdown on my lap. My dick was between her legs, extending out in frontof her. She was straddling my dick, just like she had been doingwith my foot. \Let me rub you with my penis, then we can both cum.\I said. She knew exactly what to do.

I started humping, the top of my dick moving against her slit. Shereached down, pushing my dick against her slit and bouncing up anddown. She held my dick so the head was against her belly. Thewetness of her little girl pussy made everything slippery as shepulled on my dick with both hands while grinding her clit against myrod. She started breathing harder, as did I, the pressure buildingin my balls. She leaned back against me; my face was above hershoulder in her hair. I could look down across her chest and see herhands cupping my dick against the smooth skin of her stomach. Hernipples were standing out above her flat chest. I caressed them,running the pad of my finger in circles around one while I rolled theother between my forefinger and thumb. She started to pant as wehumped. She would pull up on my dick and push back with her hips.At the same time, I would thrust forward, rubbing my cock headbetween her hands and belly. Then she lifted her legs up, putting afoot on top of each of my knees. We must have made for quite a sightand the thought of setting up a camera some time ran through my mind.She broke out in a sweat as the cum boiled in my balls. With ashort intake of breath, Brit came. At the same time I blew my loadinto her hands and onto her belly, firing seven to ten times. Somedrops of jez even shot across her chest and onto her shoulder. Shepushed the top of my dick against her hairless cunt; the lips spreadwide to allow her clit to slide along my tool. She shuddered overand over again, having multiple orgasms. Her pussy juices and my cummixed to make her slide easily back and forth along my shaft. Shejust kept humping, sliding my dick along her slit. I was long pastclimax and she was still going! She was rocked by one orgasm afteranother. From deep in her throat, a slow growl, maybe a moan, cameas she experienced orgasm after orgasm.

Finally, after what must have been two minutes of constant climax,she settled down, melting against me. Her breaths came in shortpants. Her hair was sweaty and matted. Meanwhile, that feeling ofrelaxation ran through me. I had fired an enormous load of jizacross her belly and onto her chest. I cuddled her. Her whole frontwas wet with my cum, her sweat, and pussy juices. Her hair wasstringy with sweat.

\Damn, we need to take a shower after that.\ I said.

I took her into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Once I hadthe temperature adjusted, we got in, but nothing really clicked. Iguess Brit just didn\'t realize the possibilities: she didn\'t reallyrespond when I soaped her back and her chest. I was not willing toforce anything on her, so we showered off and got out. After dryingourselves off, Brit said she wanted to go to bed, so I let her go.

After she had been in bed for about five minutes, I went in and satdown next to her. I had put my shirt and shorts back on; she wascovered under the blankets.

\Brit, are you OK?\

\Ya,\ she answered.

I was really afraid that she felt bad about what we did, I certainlydid not want her to be scared of me or what I might do to her.

\Did you like what we did? Are you feeling good?\ I asked.

\Don\'t worry, Tommy. I know that you could get in a lot of trouble.\She paused. \At school they said that it\'s bad if anyone does that- but I liked it. Was it bad?\

\No darling. It\'s not bad if it\'s what you want. Did you like doingthat?\

\Yes. It was wonderful.\ We sat in silence for half a minute. Thenshe said, \Would you do it again?\

I was totally shocked! Had I awakened a little nympho? I reachedunder the covers and was surprised to find that she was naked. Istarted running my finger along her slit and watched as she closedher eyes and started to breathe harder. I pushed my finger into hervagina. She formed an \O\ with her lips and writhed under theblanket. I pulled the covers off of her and watched her smoothpre-pubescent form rock as I fingered her bald pussy. Her nippleswere contracted and stiff, just dark bebes on her white chest. Hersmooth white belly passed down to her completely hairless crack. Herpussy lips opened for my finger to run between them. Brit had fatlips, her slit extended up in front; it was more than just a littlecrease between her legs.

Our earlier workout had slowed me down, and my dick was firm but notfully erect. I knew from experience that it would be a while longerbefore I could really get off again, so I decided that I would do mybest to make Brit happy. I leaned down and kissed her left nipple.Then I ran my tongue around the other one while pushing my fingerdeep into her seven-year-old pussy. I could tell she really enjoyedthis. Brit wrapped one arm around my neck, holding my face to herchest, and she pushed my other hand harder against her pussy. Ifinger fucked her, pushing my finger in and out as she breathedharder and rocked against me. It was obvious that this little girlknew what she wanted and was not at all abashed about getting it.

I got up and moved to kneel between her legs. While I was up, Istripped off my clothes. When I moved back onto the bed, she didn\'tknow what I was doing, and I had to tell her to spread her legs forme to position myself. As soon as I started licking her snatch shestarted to uncontrollably hump her hairless pussy into my face. Shebent her knees, pulling them up to give me the best access to her. Iran my arms up under her, lifting her whole body below her shouldersas I tongued her clit. When I pushed my tongue into her vagina, shehumped hard into my face and let out a very loud \Ahhhh!\ I hadheard of \screamers\ before, but I had never dreamed of one that wasseven. Her orgasm continued as I tongue fucked her. Her pussyjuices ran down my chin. She had a mild womanly taste - reallypleasant. My tongue ached after what must have been three minutes ofsustaining her orgasm. Finally she stopped cumming and relaxed.

I lay down next to her. By now my dick was at full attention and Istarted humping against her thigh. I figured that, at the veryleast, I could get off on her incredibly smooth and soft skin. Shereached down and held my tool, allowing me to slide it between herhand and thigh.

\Brit, it would be really great if you would suck me.\ I said.Immediately I regretted saying that, I didn\'t know what she would do.

She lifted herself up and looked at me. With that wry smile I hadseen earlier, she said, \Ok.\

I rolled onto my back as Brit scootched down to my loins. She tookmy dick in her hand and started to suck on the head. I was amazed athow she seemed to know exactly what to do. I humped into her faceand felt my cock-head hit the back of her throat. She pulled back,but then sucked me right back into her mouth.

\When I cum, just swallow it and keep sucking until I stop you,\ Isaid as I humped my dick into her mouth.

I don\'t know whether she heard me, but she started sucking harder andbobbing faster. She started breathing hard, blowing hard through hernose. She was also grinding her pussy into my leg, humping it andgetting herself off. The jiz quickly built in my nuts and I soonfired into her mouth. Brit jumped at the same time, I don\'t knowwhether it was because of the cum I was shooting down her throat orif she was cumming - probably both. As I had asked, Brit just keptsucking, pushing me as far into her mouth as I would fit. I firedload after load of cum into her mouth. Little drops of semenappeared at the corners of her lips as she sucked harder than I couldbelieve. I fired again and again into her little mouth. When I hadfinished cumming, I reached down and lifted her chin off me. Shelooked up at me and smiled, some of my cum was at the corners of hermouth, a drop ran down toward her chin. I pulled her little body upon top of me and kissed her. My dick was wet against her belly andthighs. I pushed my tongue into her mouth. She tasted like my cum,her mouth was slimy with jiz. We cuddled and giggled.

Just before we dropped off to sleep, she said, \I think I\'m going tolike having you here, Tommy.\

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your long urls with AdFly and get $$$$$$ for every visitor to your shortened urls.

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and nightclubs...

Then I encourage you to play this short video to discover a shocking little secret that can literally get you your personal harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!