Saturday, October 11, 2008

oral sex pheasko

I first met my wife in the Philippines and got her to stay in the hotel during my first trip there.

I finally met her brothers, sister & friends & they are all good, nice people. My gf speaks english, tagalog & other languages.

I got her alone in my hotel room & embaressed her by pulling out my stinky American cock and put her hands on it telling her \'this is yours\'.

Anyway I eventually got her on the bed & started to romance her by kissing, nibbeling & loving on her.

I got her shirt & bra off licking & sucking on her chocolate colored nipples covering her brown tits. SHE LOVED THAT!

Then I got her jeans & panty off and asked her to put her pussy in my face so I could give her oral sex. SHE WAS A VIRGIN at the time & never knew how to do any kind of sex.

Soon I have her brown ass & black red bussy in my face. I started by kissing and licking her asian lips & she replied by moaning & cumming all over my mug. SHe continued to cum and fell asleep on my face. THEN IT HAPPENED she was cumming so hard she lost control of her bladder & PISSED IN MY FACE (YUCK)!

I opened my mouth & let her finish peeing & then turned my head and spat out her piss. Funny her piss tasted sweet but I COULDN\'T swallow her cum & piss. I guess I woke her up when I moved rolling her carefully off my face & body.

I rolled her on her back and contniued my oral assulat on her virgin brown pussy until I knew she was wet & horny enough for sex.

I violated that poor girl popping her cherry right there in the bed. I remember her face a mixture of pain & pleasure as she lost her virginity to my \Massive American Dick\ I couldn\'t cum so after I knew she was laid I snuggled next to her & let her know how much I loved her.

In the few other visits I had I made sure I came inside her & let her feel what it was like having a husband in bed.

Eventually I got my paper work done & brought her over here to the USA where we married & made 2 babys together.

EVERYDAY I look forward to seeing her in & out of bed.

I LIKE to look and touch that motherly brown skin.

I LIKE to grab her ass & tits, rubbing & caressing my wife as only a husband can.

SHE STILL likes it when I lick her pussy and makes her cum anywhere in our apartment. or when I play with her pussy with my fingers.

Cheers folks.

No comments: