Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lib and the Finger

My name is Libertine. You can call me Libby. Some men call me \Lippy\. And I\'m what the world knows as one of the few, rare, and proud - the Happy Hooker. During the day, I\'m a successful university student in my third year of a Psychology/Philosophy degree where I astound my professors with my witty revelations on the human psyche. But at night, I can sometimes be found wandering the darker streets, trying to appease my incredible sexual appetites and make a lil profit on the side. I love sex, and I love what sex does to people. No, I don\'t have to work the streets or have sex with men for money. But that\'s why I\'m a Happy Hooker - this is more than just a job, friends. This is a passion for me! I never do anything I don\'t want to do, but some of the things I do want to do, no normal guy my age is going to respect me for! Let me tell you about this one time.

It was evening, and I was pretty bored. I had my strawberry blonde hair done up in some neat braids, and then wrapped around some of those Asian chopstick hair things. The silk blouse I wore was white, but it had these huge orange tiger lilies on it, really big blossoms. The white of the blouse showed the matching orange bra I had found at a store downtown, a real steal for price considering the size of my breasts.

I had also put on a white leather miniskirt, with a silver chain belt hanging around my waist just for good measure. Anything to catch the eye, I figured.

I had on a bit of makeup, more than usual. I wanted to make my eyelashes look longer and my mouth look bigger, so I had really gone bold with the colors today. Blue eye shadow and pure Hooker-Red lipstick!

I was to die for.

I stood on the street I usually stand on, not really being bothered by anyone else. But it was a slow night. Right about now, I thought I\'d almost welcome a weirdo.

All I got was a regular john.

He pulled up in a minivan, wearing golfer\'s clothes. He was older, because most of the men down here are, and he had a nice smile. He had glasses too, and bright eyes behind them.

I leaned over to the open window of his minivan and smiled at him.

\Hey there, did you need directions somewhere?\ I said coyly. I was way too clever to leave myself open to getting busted by the cops. As he answered me, my blue eyes scanned the interior of the van for any funny business.

\Actually,\ he said, \I\'m looking for a really cheap hotel that will let me pay by the hour?\

He obviously knew the game well. I gave him a winning smile and hopped inside.

\Those kinds of businesses I know all about,\ I said, buckling myself in. \Go that way.\

I helped him find what he was looking for, all right.

Soon, we were in his newly rented hotel room. I dropped my orange hand purse onto one of the tacky yellow armchairs and looked around for the radio or stereo. This place actually had a half decent sound system. I turned on a good radio station and began to take off my shoes.

He was in the bathroom, washing up from what I could hear, and I had to smile at that. My new client had a bit of an English gentleman\'s accent, and I could tell he was a really nice guy. He had to have good manners, to be cleaning up like he was.

Unless, of course, he was some sort of psycho and was just washing off his scalpel and tools.

I chuckled, knowing better than to dwell on thoughts like that.

I just wanted to see if he was going to be worth my time. I never do things like this for money, not really. I never go with anyone I think is ugly. I have a wide variety of delicious tastes when it comes to sex, so I am not usually disappointed. Lucky for me, I\'m good enough that people pay me.

He came out of the bathroom, and slipped his own shoes off by the door. He reached into his overnight bag and pulled out a CD of his own. Winking at me with his sparkling eyes, he popped it into the stereo and turned it up.

It was some sort of folksy Celtic music. I didn\'t recognize the singer, but I knew the tone of it. It was a woman singing in Irish-Gaelic or something like that. And she had the most haunting voice I had ever heard. It left me dumbstruck.

The man walked over to me and put out his hand. I took it and stood up off the bed where I had been sitting to take off my shoes. He was a bit taller than me, and he smiled at me appraisingly.

\I have good money,\ he said with that accent. \Do you mind if I undo your hair?\

Without waiting for me to reply, he began to pull out the carefully interwoven chopsticks, and dropped them to the floor, away from where we stood. Soon, my braids were falling down around my neck.

I blinked up at him, watching him, feeling myself already getting into the mood he was so carefully setting.

The music was wailing softly behind us, all around us. And his movements were so slow. He undid my braids, and let my hair fall loosely around my head.

He smelled so good, deep musk-scented cologne. He smelled like a man should smell.

He ran his fingers through my hair, then put long locks of it to his mouth, kissing it, smelling it. The gesture was so sweet and tender, it made me blush.

Then the man was putting his hands on my face and tilting my head side to side. As he did this, he dropped hot kisses all along my neck.

I could feel my body responding. My guts were beginning to heat up, and my nipples were becoming erect.

As if he knew this, he moved his hands to my chest, cupping my breasts through my blouse. Then he began to unbutton my top.

I could safely assume by now that he wanted to pay for everything. And I could tell by his clothes, his style, and his jewelry, money wouldn\'t be an issue here.

Carefully, without any rush, he undid my blouse and slid it back over my shoulders. As my shoulders and arms came free, he kissed them, his mouth sweet and soft against me. Then he dropped the blouse to one side, where the chopsticks were.

Reaching behind me, he began to undo my brassiere. I closed my eyes, tilting my head forward to pull my long waves of hair out of his way. Then he had it undone and was slowly peeling it off of me, as if I were a present or a gift.

He dropped it to the side, not even watching where it landed this time. His mouth was against my chest immediately.

I lifted my arms to put them around him, but he casually brushed them away. I realized he wanted me to stand still while he enjoyed the view and the control. And I didn\'t mind that, not one bit.

His mouth was expert at kissing, and his tongue sought out first one nipple, then the other. He suckled from me, and it was hard for me to resist putting my hands on his face and stroking him, caressing him, while he kissed and licked and sucked at my breasts. But because it was what he wanted, I forced myself to stand still, trembling, beneath his kisses.

Then he was tugging at my skirt, undoing the chain belt and tossing it to the side, then undoing the zipper to the leather skirt and pushing it down to my ankles. Deep inside me, I was hoping he would stop once he realized I was naked underneath the skirt. I wanted to feel his kisses there, I wanted him to lick and suck and kiss me there.

But he didn\'t.

He lifted one of my feet out of the skirt, then the other. Then he stood up, tossing the skirt to the side again.

\Kneel on the bed,\ he whispered, turning me around.

I did as he asked, sitting back on my heels on the edge of the bed.

But he put his hands on my elbows and raised me up, until I was tall and off my feet, really on my knees now.

His mouth was hot against my neck, his lips smooth and wet. He was standing behind me, and I could feel him undressing himself. I wanted to turn around and help him, but I knew customers like him wanted their girls to just do what they were told. I\'d been told to do some really creepy things, and I\'d done them because I loved trying new things. But I didn\'t get the feeling this guy was out to be a pervert.

He was too sweet, too good at what he was doing.

Then he was naked, standing behind me. He reached in front of me with his left arm, and cupped my right breast. And he squeezed it, firmly. Then, using the pressure there, he leaned me back against his chest. I could feel his cock hot against my buttocks and backside. And the thickness of it, the heat of it, made me tremble.

Now he was playing against my skin with his right hand, caressing my hip and then moving over my tight ass. I gasped as his fingers went lower and thought he meant to go into my anus.

But he didn\'t. He really wasn\'t a pervert after all. He was a very skilled lover.

His fingers reached underneath me, teasing at my privacy. He was opening up my sex from behind, testing me for readiness, I assumed. I knew I would be wet. He had been so sweet and tender, I was definitely touched.

He moved his fingers up further, until he found my clitoris. Some men don\'t know how to treat a clit. They rub it furiously as if it\'s a joystick button, bang-bang-bang! But this guy knew his stuff. He ran his fingers gently over the hooded flesh of my clitoris, teasing it into a lovely hardness. Then he eased the hood gently back, exposing the over-sensitive bud. I groaned, almost dropping to the bed except that he held me firmly against his naked chest with his arm over my own.

Then he moved up again, into my folds. He teased me there, making me moan. It was incredible, how he caressed me, fingering me. And at last, he entered me.

First he moved one finger inside me, pushing it halfway in as if to test my tightness. I knew I was tight, considering the sex I\'ve had. I worked at that, and I hoped right now that he would be pleased.

But regardless of my physiology, he pushed yet another finger inside me, stretching me with both digits. I groaned, and whined slightly at the ache that gave me.

Then he began to piston them in and out of my wet canal. Again I felt like I was going to fall. But his arm against my chest, his hand gripping and squeezing and mashing at my breast, forbid me to give in to the weakness overcoming me.

I shook in his arms, and his mouth came down against my neck, licking at my overheated skin. His fingers fucked me furiously, diving in and out of me, swirling inside me, teasing me. Sometimes he pulled them out and attended to my clit, giving it the more-demanding attention it was now ready for. But soon enough, he\'d be back inside me, fucking me with his fingers.

I could feel his cock bouncing in excitement behind me. He really was enjoying this. I could tell from the slick drops of precum his cockhead was leaving on my skin with its every touch.

\Cum for me,\ he hissed in my ear.

I didn\'t want to. I wanted to fight it, to make it never stop. But he was too good. In and out of me he pumped, in and out and in and out.

\Cum for me,\ he demanded, his voice low and insistent in my ear.

And I did. I couldn\'t help it.

I gave in to an incredible orgasm, letting the waves of ecstasy his fingers caused run rampant over my body. And if he hadn\'t been holding me upright, I would have collapsed.

He kept his fingers inside me for a few moments, teasing and caressing me so gently it made me want to go again! Then he pulled them out, and I could feel him rubbing them over his cock.

He was pretty brave to do that. But he gasped in my ear as he ran his wet fingers over his own shaft, soaking himself with my cum.

Then, he was pushing me forward, hard, no longer the gentleman he had been when tending to my needs. I could hear him putting on the condom. Then he was entering me from behind.

He put a hand on my face, pushing it into the bedcover, mashing my breasts into the mattress. His cock was incredibly thick and I worried I wouldn\'t be able to take it, especially with the force he was using.

But he had slicked me up for just this reason. Obviously, he was good at this kind of thing. He had purposely relaxed me and lubed me up, using my body against me just for this purpose.

Now, my puss was totally wet and accepting. Even as his cock spread me dangerously wide, I took him in - all of him. Down to his hilt! I could feel his balls slapping against my clit as I lifted my ass up to him, giving him room to push all the way in if he dared.

And he did.

The man took hold of my hips and began to grind his huge cock into me. I was so grateful now that I was so wet. It made it at least that much easier for him to pull out and push back in, which he did as hard as he could, as hard as anyone ever had, until at last he was cumming, pulling at my hair, gripping my ass cheeks painfully.

He was a ferocious lover, very strong. And he fucked me so hard, I ached for days afterwards.

He came a few times with my help. I was glad I\'d found him such a perfect hotel room. We ended up staying longer than we had planned.

Did I mention he paid me very well? Not that it matters. His cock was divine!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your links with LinkShrink and receive money from every visit to your shortened urls.