Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Part 1 of A New Dawn

I don\'t remember much about Dawn in high school. She had moved from New York to Ohio with her family just before 9th grade. My mother was realtor then and had sold them their new home in our small town. Back in those days we had just one traffic light. That hasn\'t changed, but my relationship with Dawn was about to.

When she moved to our small hamlet, she blended into her new surroundings very well. She was a cheerleader, a good student, hung around with all the \good\ people; an all around \Miss Priss\ from my point of view. She was damn good looking, no doubt about that, and certainly not in my league.

About the only thing I remember of her in high school was a photograph she had had taken of herself in a bikini to send to an old boyfriend that I somehow got my hands on. According to her, I placed it prominently in the locker room. Not true, but I still have it, blown up into an 8x10 many years ago.

Quite a simple photo really, a black and white shot of her in a provocative pose, leaning forward exposing her cleavage. A dream spot for any boy that age to rest his weary little head; a place where, now many years later, I\'ve rested my head, and more, so many times now.

At 5-7, 120 pounds, reddish-brown hair when we met, reddish-blonde now, and blue-no deep, rich blue, sapphire-like eyes, she is even more beautiful today than she was in high school. Pictures of her in my office and my bedroom attest to her beauty and youthful face, a face any high school girl today would long for. This is not just some lover talking either.

One day not long ago a cable guy was out to my home and saw her picture in my bedroom and asked if it was my daughter. I suppose I could have been insulted, but it was flattering to know she was so beautiful and young looking not only to me, but to others. Actually, that particular photo shows a woman that looks like she just had her high school graduation picture taken, yet it was taken only a year ago.

What is her secret? The cable guy wanted to know so he could tell his wife whatever the secret to her youthful appearance was. Many times young guys look at her, flirt and smile, and if this series continues, the woman that looks no more than 30 or so, and sometimes younger, has had her share of adventures with men in their 20s since our first meeting.

Fast forward with me to our 20th and 25th year high school class reunions. Both of us married, neither happy and no spouses around. At both, to me, and I checked it out carefully, she was certainly one of the most \fuckable\ women at each. We talked, really for the first time in our lives at the reunions, but that was it. Oh, I would have fucked her if I had had the chance. No lovemaking, just plain old fucked her, but it wasn\'t to be.

We struck up a telephone relationship a couple years or so ago. Brief moments in time that would get increasingly longer and longer until we were talking two to three hours a day, sometimes longer. To say I became enamored with Dawn would be understatement to Nth degree.

It was right around the time of one of my two annual hiking trips to the mountains we started talking so much on the phone. Each night I looked forward to talking to \my nurse\ on the phone in the evening and again in the morning. Living 180 miles apart, except for some cards and letters, the telephone was our only means of communication.

But by then, more than anything, I wanted to see her. I made plans to meet her close to the old home town. I could hear the trepidation in her voice when she agreed. I had some fears of my own of what I expected to be a one-night stand, or maybe just a short tryst lasting a few weeks. My fears were my remembrance of her in high school. I wasn\'t in her league then in my opinion, so why now?

Cutting my vacation short, I left the mountains early by a couple days and headed not to my home, but to the town of my youth. She was working the afternoon shift at the hospital the night I arrived. Getting a room at a hotel, I brushed my teeth, showered, brushed my teeth again, and put on a pair of pajama like pants and a t-shirt. My two week old beard, somewhat gray, matching the color of the clothes I was wearing for this first meeting. I was nervous. I felt like I was waiting to for my first high school prom.

A knock on the door made my heart beat faster as I popped yet another mint in my mouth. Taking a deep breath as I opened the door, she was really there. I fumbled out some words of greeting and dropped myself back on the bed.

We had talked about this night so many times on the phone. We made rules, changed the rules and finally came up with one rule: There would be no rules, we would just see what happened. Now she was here, the woman that was my high school sweetheart from afar. The woman I had nothing in common with from the old days. If this was the old Dawn, it was going to be one short evening.

She quietly walked over to the corner of the room and took off her clothes. It was like she had done this many times before and it sure as hell scared me. It turned out that wasn\'t the case, but at the time I didn\'t know it.

There she was, standing quietly, her right breast and butt exposed to me. She pulled on a pair of sweatpants or something similar, put on a pullover shirt, walked to the bed and laid down. For me, an awkward conversation followed. Moments before she had stood before me naked and now we were talking. Being afraid to touch this woman, I would have talked all night. Yet, I wanted to touch her, to hold her, and to kiss her. I just didn\'t have the nerve.

She seemed so self-assured, but I could tell she was nervous. This wasn\'t her, this was new to her. Despite all of our talking on the phone, how well we had gotten to know each other, we were taking this to a new level. I looked deeply into her eyes. The room was almost dark, lighted only by a couple candles, but I could see the blue eyes sparkle and her smile. As she smiled I think she knew exactly what she was thinking and felt the same way.

Somebody had to break the ice, but I couldn\'t do it. It was going to have to be her. I couldn\'t make that first move. Her head slowly tilted to one side, moving closer to me, our lips touching ever so slightly, our tongues lightly dancing together. More comfortable now, the first kiss became deeper. Arms slowly made their way around each other\'s body.

She suddenly pulled away. She wanted to lay on my chest. No one had ever asked to do that before. Pulling her on top of me, the sweet kiss resumed. I could feel her pulling her shirt up and mine as well. Her breasts lightly rubbing, then pushing through the hair and against my chest. Pushing her up slightly, I placed my hands on her breasts, gently massaging each, circling the nipples with my fingertips.

The erection I had was obvious now. The only light in the room came from the pair of candles she had brought along and I was glad about that. The darkness of the room hid the slowly growing wet spot forming on the front of my pants. Now I wished I had worn underwear, but it was too late. Any embarrassment melted away almost immediately as she slowly made her way down my body kissing my chest and stomach as she moved. Feeling her try to free me from the pants I had on, I lifted my hips. She was going to suck my cock, I knew that and I wanted her to more than anything.

Not once did she touch my cock with her hands. She slowly placed her mouth over the top, licking softly at times, other times sucking the head. Releasing the grip she had on the head of my cock, she gently licked up and down the shaft before placing the head back in her dainty mouth. I could feel her lips and tongue sliding up and down the shaft, her tongue criss-crossing the shaft and head as she moved.

All of sudden, my cock was completely engulfed in her mouth. I could feel her mouth at the base, touching my pubic region. Not once in my life had any woman done this before. A strange sensation gripped the head of my hard cock deep within her throat.

She would hold her mouth there a few seconds and then move her head and mouth back up and continue licking and sucking and kissing. She was making love to my cock. Every now and then she would take the length all the way down. I could feel my dick jump deep inside her throat. I grasped the sheets of the bed with my hands, clutching them for dear life.

I finally placed my hand on her soft hair, wanting to grip it and push her head up and down while driving my hips up to meet every down thrust of her mouth. I kept myself still as she continued to make love to my cock.

Still, she hadn\'t touched it with anything but her lips and tongue. The licking, the sucking, and the deep-throating continued. My body felt like it was on fire. I needed release, but then my mind kicked into gear. I wasn\'t as young as I used to be. I was afraid to end it here.

I gently pulled her mouth off my cock, bringing it to mine and kissed her yet again. The clothes she once wore were gone somehow, as were mine. I pulled her up bringing her butt to my chest. It was apparently a new position for her because I could tell she didn\'t seem to know what it was I was I was trying to do. I lovingly placed my hands under her ass and pulled her still higher, lifting her over my mouth.

I tasted the sweetness of her pussy as my tongue now caressed her swollen clit. I moved my tongue slowly, savoring the taste of her, slipping my tongue as deep into her as I could. The warmth of her wetness felt so good on my face. I could feel my still hard cock, begging for attention once again, but now it was to be her turn.

In long strokes, I returned the love she had shown me earlier, licking from just inside her opening to her clit and back, finally concentrating on her swollen pearl, now completely exposed to my probing, flicking tongue.

I could hear her soft moans and feel her body start to jerk and spasm. I pulled her down harder on my face as she came for the first time with me. Not releasing her just yet, I lifted her slightly and kissed the lips of her wet pussy, my tongue circling them slowly. I didn\'t know it at the time, but in this position, she was afraid she would somehow hurt me and slid her body back down mine.

She laid on top of me again and we kissed anew. Her tongue pushed into my mouth tasting her own juices. Actually, it was a mixture of her nectar and my precum we enjoyed together. For the first time, I felt her hand on my cock as she raised her body up and placed it inside of her. She told me she wanted to fuck. The word shocked me at first, but I would later learn it was her way of saying \making love\.

She sat upright grinding her hips up, down and around, her head bent back, her eyes rolled back as well. Soon, her sweet moans were again filling my ears like a love song. I wanted to cum so bad, but still I waited. I could feel her started to tense up again. I moved my hips upward thrusting deep inside her, but she controlled both the movement, pace and direction of the penetration.

Again she came! I was in my mid-forties and starting to feel like a stud. I wanted to finish; I wanted to cum. I wanted to continue fucking her, at my pace, but she lifted herself off me moving her body down mine once again.

Again, still not using her hands, she continued her earlier lovemaking on my still hard cock. God, I wanted her grab it with her hand, make me cum more quickly, but she continued the licking and sucking, picking up where she had left off earlier. I didn\'t know it then, but sucking cock was a passion for her and she had turned it into an art form. I wanted to fuck her face right then and there, but she controlled every movement. Again she took the shaft of my manhood all the way down her throat.

The feeling of her clenching my cock, somehow twisting it deep within her throat was back. I\'m not sure what it is she did, but it felt so good, sending an almost electrical pulse surging through my body I had never felt before. She continued to move her lips and mouth up and down the shaft of my cock, sometimes licking, sometimes kissing, sometimes sucking.

It was all too much for me. She knew I was on the edge and clamped her mouth down over my now twitching cock. I exploded deep inside her mouth and against the back of her throat, twice, three times, maybe more-who knows! My body went limp as she continued to suck and kiss gently.

Pulling herself up, once again she laid her body on mine, her breasts against my chest. Once again our lips met and our tongues joined together engaging in their own independent play.

I looked at the clock. Almost two hours had gone by since our first kiss. We continued to hold one another in a loving embrace. We both knew she would have to leave. She couldn\'t spend the night that night. We smoked a cigarette, drank some pop, talked a little, then held each other again.

When she left that night, I laid in bed thinking about her. I was going to see her again the next day-hell, it already was that day now! I could still feel the warmth of her body, her hands and her mouth. As I drifted off to sleep I knew this wasn\'t the Dawn I had known in high school, the one I thought I knew, this was a new Dawn.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your links with LinkShrink and earn dollars from every click on your shortened urls.